Hello, I'm Neil Kahn.
UX pro. Design Sherpa. Seeker of elegant solutions.
During my tenure with multiple nationally-recognized brands, I have developed a reputation as a fierce advocate for the user, focusing on innovative design solutions that balance customer needs with business priorities. I am highly adept at creative problem-solving and can bring fresh eyes to seemingly intractable challenges.
Primary areas of expertise:
- User Experience (UX) Design
- User Interface (UI) Design
- Creative Direction
- Rapid Prototyping
- Usability Testing
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Creative Problem-solving
- Contextual Inquiry
- Requirements Gathering
- Facilitation of Sketch/Ideation Sessions
- Taxonomy Creation
- Persona Creation
- Recruiting and Managing Designers
- Translation of Needs into User Stories
- Interfacing Between Product and Development Teams
- Superb Written and Verbal Communications
My indispensable kit bag for turning great ideas into outstanding products.
New Areas of Interest
LOOKING TO IMPROVE THE USER EXPERIENCE IN ONE OF THESE BURGEONING AREAS? ME TOO. LET'S CHAT!
Design for Civic Purposes
- Urban Wayfinding
Alternative Platform Interfaces
- Smart / Streaming Television Devices
- Automotive Information Systems
- Smart Home Appliances (IoT)
- Electronic Health Records
- Airline Passenger Experience
- Transaction Kiosks